Learning continues after the bell
At the Y, we believe all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. It makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
When your child participates in our "After School" program, they become part of our family. The Cape Ann Y offers quality, affordable licensed care in Gloucester and Rockport where kids learn values and skills taught by caring adults. We offer a variety of clubs too, to peak every kid's interest: Block Buster Lego, Drama, Clay Animation, No Cook Cooking, Fit Club and many more.
With programs that run from the closing bell until 6:00pm Monday through Friday, and are open on holidays, school vacations and half days, it's easy to see why the Y is the trusted choice for hundreds of Cape Ann families.
Our program offers:
- Homework time
- Enrichment clubs and activities
- Specialized group activities
- Outside and Gym activities
- Team Building Games and Competitions
Our program locations include:
- East Gloucester Elementary
- Beeman Elementary
- West Parish Elementary @ the Cape Ann YMCA
- Veterans Elementary
- Plum Cove Elementary
- Rockport Elementary
We also offer before school care at:
- Rockport Elementary (starting at 7:30am)
- East Gloucester Elementary (starting at 7:00am)
- Complete the online registration form and submit with a $25 deposit to the Cape Ann Y.
- Complete the child enrollment packet. This must be completed for your child to attend the program. All enrollment forms should be turned in to Sarah Casey, Director of After School Child Care, prior to starting program.
- Notify your child's school that your child is starting the Y After School program.
- Forms and enrollment packet are also available at the Cape Ann Y Welcome Center.
Rates (to 6pm)
Rates (to 4:30pm)
|Days per week
For more information on School Age Child Care programming please contact: