140 Haverhill Rd.
East Kingston NH
Camp Tricklin’ Falls provides each and every camper the opportunity to challenge themselves and grow as an individual while surrounded by the positive and unique experiences only found at summer camp. At Camp Tricklin’ Falls the Y’s four core values of Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Caring and Camp Tricklin' Fall’s fifth value of Awesomeness provide a setting that meets the needs and expectations of our campers and their families.
We take great pride in presenting the best camp activities throughout the summer. A camp day includes songs, engaging sports, swim lessons, canoeing, archery, creative arts & crafts, mentoring and tradition. Campers explore their connection with nature & science while composting and cultivating the camp garden, swap and river ecology. Campers also explore fun and engaging science experiments and summer long projects. We utilize the outdoor adventure experience and challenge course to develop communication, teamwork, trust and confidence.
Camp Tricklin Falls offer traditional full day programs and speciality camp options for all ages.
- Tricklin Falls Day Camp (Grades 1-10) View weekly themes.
- Little Pine Cones (Pre K & Kindergarten)
- Camp IRBC "I'd Rather be Camping" (Grades 6-9) Cabin groups work with couselors to design thier own camp experiences.
- Trips Camp (Grades 1-6): A camp full of field trips.
- Leadership camps: Leader-in-Training (Grades 6-8), Counselor-in-Training Jr. (Grades 9-11), Counselor-in-Training Sr. (Grades 10-11)
- Nanny Camp (Grades 5-8): Learn the skills to become a great babysitter.
- Tricklin Falls Speciality Camp (Grades 1-10) Camp with a different weekly theme. View weekly themes.
- Theatre Camps: Summer Musical Spectacular (Grades 1-5) and Beauty and the Beast (Grades 2-8)
Camp Tricklin’ Falls is available for large and small seasonal rentals. Swim, canoe, or kayak in the Powwow River under the qualified care of Y life guards and boating staff. Fun family activities including staff supervised archery or try climbing the 55’ climbing tower and low ropes challenge course. Enjoy our basketball, volleyball courts, softball field, nature trails, water front and playing fields. We also offer an outdoor kitchen and catering prep station. Our outdoor amphitheater and stage with seating for 250, six Adirondack cabins, picnic tables and our 30'x40' pavilion for picnics or outdoor catered events.
For additional details and available dates please contact Kathleen Moser, Teen and Camp Director, at 978.478.5085 or firstname.lastname@example.org