140 Haverhill Rd.
East Kingston NH
Camp Tricklin’ Falls provides each and every camper the opportunity to challenge themselves and grow as an individual while surrounded by the positive and unique experiences only found at summer camp. At Camp Tricklin’ Falls the Y’s four core values of Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Caring and Camp Tricklin' Fall’s fifth value of Awesomeness provide a setting that meets the needs and expectations of our campers and their families.
A camp day includes songs, engaging sports, swim lessons, canoeing, archery, creative arts & crafts, mentoring and tradition. Campers explore their connection with nature & science while composting and cultivating the camp garden, swamp and river ecology. We utilize our outdoor adventure experience and challenge course to develop communication, teamwork, trust and confidence.
Located at Tricklin' Falls
- Tricklin Falls Day Camp (Grades 1-8)
- Little Pine Cones (4.5 years or Entering Kindergarten)
- Camp IRBC "I'd Rather be Camping" (Grades 7-9) Cabin groups work with couselors to design their own camp experiences.
- Leadership camps: Leader-in-Training (Grades 6-8), Counselor-in-Training Jr. (Grades 9-11), Counselor-in-Training Sr. (Grades 10-11)
- Tricklin Falls Specialty Camp (Grades 2-6) Camp with a different weekly theme.
- Theatre Camps: Summer Musical Spectacular (Grades 1-5) and Beauty and the Beast (Grades 2-8)
- Adventure Camp (grades 1 - 6)
Located at the Haverhill YMCA
- Shoe City Explorers Camp (Grades 1-6): Awesome adventures, field trips, weekly themes and more!
- Dance Camps (Ages 3-10)
- Gymnastics Camps (Ages 3- 13)
- Camp Curiosity (Ages 4 or entering kindergarten)
Camp Tricklin’ Falls is available for large and small seasonal rentals. Swim, canoe, or kayak in the Powwow River under the qualified care of Y life guards and boating staff. Fun family activities including staff supervised archery or try climbing the 55’ climbing tower and low ropes challenge course. Enjoy our basketball, volleyball courts, softball field, nature trails, water front and playing fields. We also offer an outdoor kitchen and catering prep station. Our outdoor amphitheater and stage with seating for 250, six Adirondack cabins, picnic tables and our 30'x40' pavilion for picnics or outdoor catered events.
For additional details and available dates please contact Kathleen Moser, Camp and Aquatics Director, at 978.478.5085 or email@example.com