Current Leagues in Season:
Our preschool leagues allow children to learn the basics of sports in a team atmosphere. Led by a volunteer coach, each week children participate on co-ed teams in a 30-minute practice and a 30-minute game to hone their skills. For more information, please email Matt Chmielewski or call Matt at 978-374-0506
• Pee Wee Soccer League: Ages 3-5 September/October
• Pee Wee Basketball: Ages 3-5 November/December
• Pee Wee Floor Hockey: Ages 4-5 February/March/April
• Pee Wee Tee Ball: Ages 4-5 April/May/June
Haverhill YMCA Youth Basketball League
Ages: Grades 1 through 8
This popular league will help players learn new skills and improve those they already have. We focus on physical conditioning, improving fundamentals, and basic offensive and defensive strategies. So get in the game by joining our 2015 Youth Basketball League. For more information regarding the league, including player assessment nights, please check out our program guide>> or contact:
Grades 1-6 Matt Chmielewski>>
• Grades 1 & 2 – 1st practice and games held on Saturday, Nov. 7th.
• Grades 3 through 6 – Practices begin week of Nov. 2nd. 1st games on Saturday Nov. 7th.
• Grades 7 & 8 – Practices begin week of Nov. 2nd. 1st games on Thursday, Nov. 5th.
Mandatory Assessment Dates:
** All assessments will be held at the Plaistow Community YMCA**
• 1st & 2nd Grade NO ASSESSMENTS REQUIRED
• 3rd Grade Assessments Monday, October 12 at 6:30-8:30pm
• 4th Grade Assessments Tuesday, October 13 at 6:30-8:30pm
• 5th Grade Assessments Wednesday, October 14 at 6:30-8:30pm
• 6th Grade Assessments Thursday, October 15 at 6:30-8:30pm
• 7th-8th Grade Assessments Friday, October 16 6:30-8:30pm
• Make-up Date for ALL GRADES Saturday, October 17th 2:00-4:00pm
Haverhill YMCA Youth Floor Hockey League:
Grades 1 through 8 - February/March/April