The Total Package in Amenities
The Ipswich Family YMCA has all of the facilities and amenities that you and your family need to stay together, play together and get fit together.
- Through our Y Fit program, you will participate a 3-step orientation to help you identify and succeed in your wellness goals. You will also have access to our MobileFit software to track your progress and achieve a healthier lifestyle for the long term.
- We meet everyone’s needs with separate locker rooms for youth, adults and families.
- We're handicapped accessible to offer easy access for all.
- Our drop-in babysitting program is a fun place for children and is FREE with a family membership.
- Take advantage of member pre-registration and reduced rates on YMCA programs.
- Join the YMCA and belong to 7 local Y’s, plus gain FREE access to all New England Y’s!
Start Off on the Right Foot to Wellness
The YMCA wants physical fitness and healthy living to be a part of everyone's lifestyle. With your membership, you will have access to our state-of-the-art facility including:
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- NEW outdoor Institution for Savings Aquatics Center, click here for latest pictures of expansion>>
- A Fitness Center with Hoist Roc-It weight training circuit, a variety of cardiovascular machines including treadmills, plate-loaded weight training equipment and free weights.
- LCD TVs with Cardiotheater on individual machines for your viewing enjoyment.
- Find a wide variety of group exercise classes in our Aerobics studio including spinning, Zumba, yoga, Pilates, dance and more.
- 25 Yard Swimming Pool with diving board and slide. At least one lap lane available for adults all day, and we offer aqua aerobics classes, swim lessons, swim team, SCUBA and family open swim.
- Gymnasium with full basketball and volleyball courts. We offer sports, art and dance classes for youth as well as leagues for adults and youth in basketball, volleyball, soccer and tee ball.
- Outdoor play elements including a basketball court, junior climbing wall, archery range, playing fields and low ropes course.