The support & tools you need to succeed
We know wellness when we experience it. It's an overall feeling of health and wholeness. A sense of belonging. The energy to live our fullest life. The desire to continually learn new things and improve our skills. And the chance to contribute and help someone else.
- Personal Training: Includes personal and group training, therapeutic massage, assisted stretching, nutritional consultations and body measurement and analysis.
- Fitness Orientations to get you started on a successful path to achieving your health and wellness goals, through a series of educational sessions with one of our personal fitness coaches.
- Group Exercise Classes (for Beginners to Advanced Participants), included in your membership. Access hundreds of FREE group exercise classes each week like yoga, Zumba®, Spinning, muscle conditioning and more! Search our Group Exercise Schedules »
- Specialty Fitness Programs. Every eight to ten weeks, the Y offers programs to enhance your fitness routine. Try TRX, Couch to 5k, Strength and Conditioning or Boot Camp. Join other moms-to-be in a prenatal fitness class or bring baby along in one of our postnatal programs. We have tons of options and they're always changing. Search our Health & Wellness Programs »
- North Shore Navigators Running Club. Join the Navigators several times a week for group runs. Running Club »