Monday - September 7, 2015 8:00am
Starting Line: O'Maley Middle School, Gloucester
About the Course:
||Ages 14 +
||Pre Race: $40
||Race Day: $50
Challenging 25K (15.56 miles) course along scenic coastal Gloucester and Rockport. Ocean views and old New England villages with waterfront sections throughout the course. (Oh and did we mention 16 major hills?)
Mile markers and split times, water stations, post-race festivities, unique awards, DJ and more!
The course is monitored by the Gloucester and Rockport Police Departments and North Shore Radio Association.
Head to Route 128 North to first rotary. Take the third exit off of Grant Circle Rotary (1st Rotary) onto Washington St. Follow for .5 mile. Turn right onto Osman Babson Drive (Entrance to O’Maley Middle School) and follow for .5 mile to main parking lot.
Did You Know?
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 Male and Female by age group: 13 & under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Special Awards: First Overall Female Gillian Horowitz Award
- Ideal preparation for a fall marathon
- One of America’s oldest, toughest and most scenic races
- The only race that finishes with a ‘wicked-crooked’ hill
- A great way and a great place to spend Labor Day, come and get to know beautiful Cape Ann!
- Post race festivities include cookout!
- You are running for a good cause…supporting our afterschool program!