245 Cabot Street Beverly, MA 01915
These quaint co-ed single room occupancy units are home to 45 individuals. Each apartment has a personal bathroom, Kitchenette in room and full community kitchen on each of two floors. The location is within walking distance of public transportation (MBTA trains and buses), local restaurants and shops, grocery stores and beaches.
In addition to living within walking distance to all that Beverly has to offer, tenants of Cabot Affordable Housing also enjoy:
- Heat, hot water and electric cost included in the monthly rent
- Central air conditioning
- Coin operated laundry on the first floor
- Elevator for those in need
- In-house monitor
- Onsite maintenance and snow removal from a professional management team
- For low income the food pantry is within walking distance
- Complementary YMCA membership and access to gym facility in the building
- Furnished with a bed and small refrigerator
Applicants must meet specific guidelines and income limits to be considered for placement. Rent is $540 with all utilities included.
Living in Beverly
Founded in 1626, Beverly was once a summer vacation spot for Bostonians but has since evolved into a diverse community for every age and demographic. The downtown is lined with shops and restaurants. The coast line is dotted with beautiful sandy beaches and parks for public to enjoy. Beverly also has 5 MBTA stations and quick access to Route 128, making commuting around the North Shore a breeze. The city is also home Endicott College and Montserrat College of Art, as well as the highly regarded Beverly Hospital.
Applicants must meet specific guidelines and income limits apply to be considered for placement. We run a criminal background check, 3rd party verification of employment and assets, and require landlord and personal references. No pets. Please note, we intend for this to become a non-smoking building.