Single Room, Affordable Housing at the Cabot YMCA, Beverly
245 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915
These quaint co-ed single room occupancy units are home to 45 individuals. Each apartment has a personal bathroom, Kitchenette in room and full community kitchen on each of two floors. The location is within walking distance of public transportation (MBTA trains and buses), local restaurants and shops, grocery stores and beaches.
In addition to living within walking distance to all that Beverly has to offer, tenants of Cabot Affordable Housing also enjoy:
- Heat, hot water and electric cost included in the monthly rent
- Central air conditioning
- Coin operated laundry on the first floor
- Elevator for those in need
- In-house monitor
- Onsite maintenance and snow removal from a professional management team
- For low income the food pantry is within walking distance
- Complementary YMCA membership and access to gym facility in the building
- Furnished with a bed and small refrigerator
Applicants must meet specific guidelines and income limits to be considered for placement. Rent is $540 with all utilities included.