During this critical time in our nation’s history, the YMCA of the North Shore is stepping up for those who need it most. Because of donors like you, donors who know our Y is much more than just a fitness center or just a pool, we continue to do vital work to support our community.
- Providing critical childcare for 150 children of healthcare workers and first responders.
- Fighting food insecurity for 750 individuals and families in our communities.
- Supporting over 600 children and 500 residents who we protect and serve daily.
- Collaborating with community organizations like the American Red Cross, food pantries, and local schools for critical services.
- Remaining committed to our Y workforce, including a new emergency relief fund.
We need your help. Please donate below to help us now and long into the future. Your gift also ensures that once this crisis is over, the Y is still able to provide life-changing and life-saving programs, services, and community to our neighbors in need.
For information, please contact Jane Stark, Chief Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.