CONNECTORS GROUP TRAVEL CLUB - TRIP TO IRELAND!
Our Travel Club is taking a very special trip to Ireland! April 8 - 14, 2018
Five nights land package at $1245.00 per person double occupancy. Limited single occupancy rooms available at $205.00 supplement
- Space is limited capacity and must meet minimum group size to depart. Maximum intimate group size limited to 20 participants.
- Nonstop Boston Flights with Aer Lingus can be arranged by Sensational Travel upon request.
- Non-refundable deposit of $200.00 per person due by 1/17/18. Final payment due 1/28/18.
- Airfare quoted is subject to increases in U.S. departure taxes/security fees.
- Private group escorts from Sensational Travel will accompany group. Minimum participation required for group departure.
Here's a small sampling of destination highlights!
Rathbaun Farm: You will be enchanted by the thatched cottage home, turf fire, stone walls and an array of animals. Everyone is invited to hand
feed the new lambs. Enjoy true Irish hospitality with home baked, freshly prepared scones, soda breads and preserves along with the best pot of
Irish tea you're likely to experience anywhere in the country.
Cruise around the Cliffs of Moher: Sail from Doolin on a voyage below the mighty Cliffs of Moher. Your ship will depart from Doolin sailing south
for approximately 20 minutes to the highest point, close to the large seastack, An Bhreannan Mor. The crew will show you points of interest - where
the Puffins nest, O'Brien's tower at the highest point, and the famous sea cave that featured in the Harry Potter movie The Half Blood Prince.
Visit to Guinness Storehouse: Begin at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass and continue up through seven floors filled with interactive
experiences that fuse our long brewing heritage with Ireland's rich history. At the top, you'll be rewarded with a pint of perfection in the world-famous
rooftop Gravity Bar.