JR. CELTICS PLAYER CLINICS - Lynch/van Otterloo Y
Join us on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018 for a three-hour basketball clinic at the Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA in Marblehead, MA with special Celtics guests and more!
- Appearances and coaching from Celtics VIPs including a current player*
- Special edition Jr. Celtics shooting shirt
- Team photographer coverage
- On-court training from coaches specializing in basketball & youth development
Jr. Celtics will take over the Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA in Marblehead, MA for a morning full of basketball fun and learning! Led by premier youth basketball coaches, participants will be divided into teams based on age. A current Celtics player* and other VIPs will be in attendance to engage with players and participate in activities. A team photographer will also be on hand to take photos and capture the experience. Each participant will receive a special edition Jr. Celtics shooting shirt. The clinic schedule includes a mix of large group activities/exercises, small break out drills, friendly competitions and improvement-based games. Sportsmanship, positive attitude, work ethic and primarily FUN is encouraged throughout the clinic.
*specific player subject to availability; player availability subject to change.
- Clinic Runs: 9:30a - 12:30p
- Drop off begins at 9:00a (ends at 9:30)
- Note: Chaperones are welcome to stay and watch
- Pick up begins at 12:30p (ends at 1:00)
- Recommended ages: 5-14
Questions? Contact Garret Coler firstname.lastname@example.org