JOIN US FOR SQUASH
Squash is for all ages, abilities and backgrounds. The game fosters camaraderie, facilitates competition and encourages healthy lifestyles.
Booking Squash Courts
- Link to Register for Courts https://clublocker.com/login
- Court Booking Process and Guidelines
- By joining Club Locker and affiliating with the Lynch/van Otterloo Squash Courts you will be able to keep up with the most recent squash news.
Squash Court Rules
- Proper Footwear Required: Only solid white, non marking shoes, sneakers should be worn on the squash courts.
- Safety is top priority: Protective eyewear is required at all times.
- Let’s leave the weights in the Gym: the use of weights, medicine balls or other fitness equipment is not permitted.
- Sticky shoes are no fun!: No food, gum or beverages are permitted in the courts.
- Let’s leave it to the experts: Only Y staff lead Health & Wellness classes are permitted on the courts. All self faced exercises other than Squash are not permitted
- Supervision is key: Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on courts unless accompanied by Y staff member or an adult.
Learn to Play Squash! Adult Hit Night
Third Thursday of the month!
Come learn the basics of squash! Every third Thursday of the month
Join members of the LVO Squash Council for our adult hit night, ideal for anyone interested in this racquet sport and our facilities. Practice and learn in a comfortable, supportive environment, and learn more about our squash community! Rackets available!
Contact Samantha Gambaccini with questions: email@example.com