YOUR MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE
Be part of a cause-driven organization committed to nurturing kids, supporting healthy lifestyles and giving back. With programs like LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, YMCA Diabetes Prevention, Summer Learning Loss prevention for elementary school children, our volunteer initiative Togetherhood and more, we are providing so many opportunities to stay healthy, active and engaged in the communities we serve and strengthen.
- Access to our Kids Club babysitting, free with all family memberships
- Access to Y Fit
- Reduced rates on programs for youth and adults
- Nationwide Membership Program-flexibility to use participating Y facilities across the United States at no extra charge. (valid for active, full facility YMCA members, nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time, program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership). Some restrictions may apply. Contact the local Y for their policy.
- No Contracts. There are no long-term contracts to sign! For your convenience, the YMCA offers an automatic monthly bank draft or credit card payment option.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed at the YMCA! If you are not completely satisfied within 30 days of joining the Y, we will refund your membership and joining fees.
- Get Started is a series of complimentary appointments designed to support you in pursuit of your health and wellness goals. A wellness coach will meet with you to discuss your needs and interests and together you will develop an achievable plan for success
- State of the art fitness centers
- Free group exercise classes like Zumba and Cycling
- Reduced rates on personal training and fitness programs
- Access to knowledgeable staff who can help you achieve your fitness goals
- Access to Y Fit
- Special teen events and programs
- Open family time
- Social groups to connect you to your neighbors
- Open recreational time
- Aqua aerobics and Aqua Zumba classes
- Lanes available every day for lap swim
- Open recreational time in our pools
Kids Club Babysitting
BRING FUN AND LEARNING TOGETHER
Through creative activities and play, your children will explore monthly themes, make friends and learn new skills. Our nurturing staff will keep your kids active and engaged while you enjoy your workout. Kids’ Club drop-in babysitting is FREE to everyone holding a Family Membership. Children age 6 weeks to 8 years are welcome while parents are in the Y facility.
Your child’s safety is our top priority. All our Kids’ Club staff are thoroughly screened and certified in CPR and First Aid. Kids’ Club hours vary by Y, please check local Y hours for specifics. For parents looking for a longer program, we offer full-day child care, After School care and camp programs.
YFit to Get You Started
Let our fitness experts help you launch and sustain a smart program that brings out your personal best. You'll go through a series of orientations to help you set and achieve your goals. 1-on-1 appointments with Wellness coaches include: setting your personal wellness goals, creating a custom profile in our MobileFit software, and completing Y Fit workouts with your coach.
- Stay on track with on-going support from your Personal Wellness CoachTrack calorie-burning activities and customize workouts
- Update your plan as you progress and see results with our innovative MobileFit® technology
- Receive one-on-one support on-site, online and on your schedule
- Earn points along the way for special prizes!
TO GET STARTED ON YOUR Y FIT PROGRAM TODAY, CONTACT ANY WELCOME CENTER.
As a YMCA of the North Shore member, We want you to take advantage of the Y wherever you live, work or travel. With Nationwide Membership, you have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities across the United States at no extra charge.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues).
We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW...
When visiting YMCAs across the country
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- Some restrictions may apply. Contact the local Y for their policy.
When visiting the YMCA of the North Shore
- Visiting members are welcome to drop-in to member benefit areas.
- Only YMCA of the North Shore members may reserve a space in spinning, barre, open gymnastics, and other space-limited activities. Visiting members are welcome to participate on a standby basis.
- A YMCA of the North Shore membership is required to receive member pricing on any fee-based programs and services.