During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the YMCA of the North Shore continues to provide essential programs for those who need them most. Because of donors like you, donors who know our Y is much more than just a fitness center or a pool, we are able to play a vital leadership role in the welfare of our communities.
- Providing critical childcare for hundreds of children whose parents have returned to work.
- Offering a path back to normalcy for over 1,000 children enrolled in our summer day camps and providing quality enrichment activities, healthy food, and exercise at all 7 camp locations.
- Supporting over 600 children and 500 residents who we protect and serve daily.
- Collaborating with community organizations like the American Red Cross, food pantries, and local schools for critical services.
- Remaining committed to our Y workforce, including an emergency relief fund.
We need your help. Please donate below to help us today and long into the future. Your gift ensures that once the pandemic is over, the Y will continue to provide life-changing and life-saving programs, services, and community to our neighbors in need.
For information, please contact Jane Stark, Chief Development Officer, email@example.com.