AT THE Y WE ARE MORE THAN A GYM
Welcome to the Salem YMCA! We have all of the amenities you and your family need to be together, play together and stay healthy together.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Boutique Mind Body Yoga Studio
- Theater Program - Theater productions and performances in historic Ames Hall
- Hundreds of group exercise classes including, Zumba, aqua aerobics, strength training, yoga, bootcamp and more
- Childcare, sports, summer camp, special events and more
- Greenspace Community Garden
Join us and make a difference in our community. Give a little, get a lot. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change right in your own neighborhood. Whether it's once a week or once a year, there are so many ways to give your time, change lives and volunteer at the Y! Volunteers enable the YMCA to offer affordable programs and services. They provide the caring attention a child needs to develop values like sportsmanship, compassion, and respect for self and others. They encourage positive behavior in teens and support families so they can be successful and strong. The selfless efforts of all volunteers foster healthier, more meaningful lives for people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities and incomes. They inspire a cohesive and viable community, one that's a good place to live and to work. By giving time, volunteers change lives and improve communities.
News & Events