SALEM YMCA EARLY EDUCATION & CHILDCARE
1 Sewall Street, Salem, MA
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Contact: Early Education Director, Alex Curty, email@example.com, 781-990-7076
INFANT PROGRAMS (6 Weeks to 15 Months)
Enjoy a wholesome environment where your child will begin to discover the world around them. With low child-to-staff ratios, the staff creates individualized schedules to meet each child’s needs, and parents receive daily communication from teachers, ensuring everyone stays on the same page when it comes to their care.
TODDLER PROGRAMS (15 Months to 2.9 Years)
With guidance throughout the day as they navigate social situations, children investigate cause and effect relationships and build on essential early language and motor skills. Daily routines give children the opportunity to develop a sense of security, confidence, and willingness to engage in the environment and with their peers.
PRESCHOOL & PRE-K ( 3 & 4 Years)
Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs provide a safe, nurturing environment in which children can learn to communicate, cooperate and care about each other. Our low staff-to-child ratios give your preschooler one-on-one interaction with teachers. When your child takes part in our Preschool or Kindergarten Readiness program, they will have a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning. Our robust curriculum in our Pre-K program prepares children to become independent learners and develop self-confidence for sharing in a classroom setting.
PLEASE NOTE! We're experiencing a waitlist at our Childcare Center due to the ongoing staffing shortage locally, regionally and nationally. Please click the "Contact Us" button below, fill out the intake form, and a member of our staff will reach out to you when space becomes available and/or to discuss your options. Thank you!
Your child will enjoy engaging activities
- Creative curriculum includes STEM, literacy, and the arts
- Materials for children to explore cause and effect, sensory play and creativity
- Small class size allows our Y educators to engage with children individually
- Age-appropriate activities like swimming, gymnastics, & sports
- Nutritious snacks and outdoor play for healthy bodies
- Our Gross Motor Skills space is filled with activities and stations designed for healthy development.
- The Y follows CDC & EEC regulations and health & safety guidelines to ensure a safe space for every child.
Our Flexible Pricing program enables all individuals and families to become active members and participants at a rate that fits their budgets.