PLAN YOUR VISIT!
We are committed to the health and safety of all our staff and members! As you plan your visit, please be aware that we are following specific safety and sanitation protocols as required by state and local boards of health. Thank you in advance for helping keep the Y safe.
MASKS: We're so happy to see your smiling faces again!
Additional Changes, Effective June 15, 2021:
- NO Reservations required for *Group Exercise classes
- Water fountains open
- Birthday parties are back
- Steam rooms are open
- Ages 8+ can use cardio equipment as long as parents are within arms reach
- Attestation of health and special sign-in sheets are no longer required (other than normal member scan-in which continues as usual)
- Masks are optional in our childcare centers and programs for those who are fully vaccinated
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, we recommend that those who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask. Including children 5-11 until we receive further guidance from state and local officials.
- Outdoor studios will have a scan in station for those who feel more comfortable being outside
- We understand mask-wearing is a personal choice, so please know, if you would like to wear a mask, we encourage you to do so!
*Except for those classes that already required registration/reservations prior to COVID, as well as those classes with limited equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: For our Y locations that have in-house physical therapy providers, please adhere to specific mask wearing protocol in accordance with the state guidelines: "Face coverings will still be required for all individuals in healthcare facilities and providers, congregate care settings and health and rehabilitative day services.”
WATCH YOUR TOES! For the health and safety of you and other members, footwear is required at all times while on the fitness floor. No open toe shoes, please!
WHAT'S STAYING THE SAME: Many of the safety and sanitization practices we have in place will stay.
Our work as good neighbors, maintaining distance from one another has helped us get back to where we are today.
- We recommend that members and participants maintain 6 feet of distancing, for now.
- Equipment will remain spread out as you have become accustomed to.
- You’ll see physical barriers still up and maybe even some more added.
- For now, we will continue contact tracing practices.
- We will adhere to facility capacity guidelines.
CLEANING & SANITIZATION: A clean Y is a happy Y.
Thank you for continuing to do your part in helping keep the equipment and YMCA facilities clean. We will continue our stringent cleaning practices and facility sanitization plans, including:
- Investments in air quality and movement through hospital-grade systems.
- Widely available cleaning wipes and hand sanitizing stations.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing by our staff teams.
MEMBER BENEFITS RETURNING: We can’t wait to see you being active at our Ys!
Along with all of the benefits you’ve been enjoying at our Ys, like complimentary parent child programs, weekends at the Y, virtual fitness and a wide range of group fitness classes, here are some additional benefits that are back!
- Members may bring guests with them to the Y (one visit per guest per year).
- Open Gymnastics, Open Gym and Family Open Swim are now reservation free.
- Aqua exercise classes are back to full capacity AND NO RESERVATION REQUIRED.
- Our Ys are working on a plan to expand Kid’s Club Babysitting hours and services, stay tuned for more details!
Need to reactivate your membership or make a change to your account? Submit a request here.
Facility Tours - Safety & Sanitation Tours
Coming back to the Y is a personal health decision! We know some members won’t feel comfortable under these current guidelines, and that’s okay. Come see all our safety and sanitation procedures firsthand! We look forward to answering any questions you might have as you consider whether or not you're ready to join or reactivate your membership. Visit or Schedules Page and click "Facility Tours" to sign up for a tour!
Virtual & In-Person Workout Options
Virtual Y Wellness 24/7 Platorm, Powered by BURNALONG - Join your favorite YMCA instructors for online health, wellness and fitness classes to help you stay motivated anywhere! Plus, access hundreds of additional workouts from instructors from around the world to provide you with different options and workouts every day! Click here to learn more!