The Y is not only people and places - it is a purpose.
Your YMCAs continue to meet the increasing need for quality, affordable care for our youngest, health and social connections for adults and families, and mental wellness programs intensified by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Joining us in our mission to welcome all, is YOU.
Together, we are able to keep the needs of our community first and respond with urgency. In accepting these ever changing challenges, as a community we are moving forward and creating lasting change for tomorrow.
Your gift today will…
- Help a neighbor find community at the Y.
- Provide a senior with wellness classes and social connections.
- Teach life-saving swimming skills to local youth.
- Provide a safe, fun, caring environment for toddlers to learn, grow & thrive.
- Spark exploration and curiosity in young children.
Thank you for your support. #StrongYStrongCommunity
For information on making a non-cash gift (e.g. appreciated securities), please contact Jane Stark, Chief Development Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.