CAPE ANN YMCA EARLY EDUCATION & CHILDCARE
7 Gloucester Crossing Rd., Gloucester, MA
Hours: Monday- Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Director: Bettyann Mihalich, email@example.com, 978-559-3003
INFANT PROGRAMS (6 Weeks to 15 Months)
Enjoy a wholesome environment where your child will begin to discover the world around them. With low child-to-staff ratios, the staff creates individualized schedules to meet each child’s needs, and parents receive daily communication from teachers, ensuring everyone stays on the same page when it comes to their care.
TODDLER PROGRAMS (15 Months to 2.9 Years)
With guidance throughout the day as they navigate social situations, children investigate cause and effect relationships and build on essential early language and motor skills. Daily routines give children the opportunity to develop a sense of security, confidence, and willingness to engage in the environment and with their peers.
PRESCHOOL & PRE-K ( 3 & 4 Years)
Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs provide a safe, nurturing environment in which children can learn to communicate, cooperate and care about each other. Our low staff-to-child ratios give your preschooler one-on-one interaction with teachers. When your child takes part in our Preschool or Kindergarten Readiness program, they will have a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning. Our robust curriculum in our Pre-K program prepares children to become independent learners and develop self-confidence for sharing in a classroom setting.
PLEASE NOTE! We're experiencing a waitlist at our Childcare Center due to the ongoing staffing shortage locally, regionally and nationally. Please click the "Contact Us" button below, fill out the intake form, and a member of our staff will reach out to you when space becomes available and/or to discuss your options. Thank you!
Your child will enjoy engaging activities
- Creative curriculum includes STEM, literacy, and the arts
- Materials for children to explore cause and effect, sensory play and creativity
- Small class size allows our Y educators to engage with children individually
- Age-appropriate activities like swimming, gymnastics, & sports
- Nutritious snacks and outdoor play for healthy bodies
- Our Gross Motor Skills space is filled with activities and stations designed for healthy development.
- The Y follows CDC & EEC regulations and health & safety guidelines to ensure a safe space for every child.
Our Y uses the Kaymbu app to ensure consistent communications with families. Here we share pictures, your child’s discoveries as well as developmental updates.
Learn more, Kaymbu Family Engagement
Meet the Director
Bettyann Mihalich came to the Y with over 20 years of experience in early education. She has held positions as a classroom lead teacher, Education Supervisor as well as a classroom coach supporting teachers with curriculum, child guidance and their professional development.
- Bettyann has a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood
- Director II Certification from the Department of Early Education and Care
- Certified in CLASS (Classroom Assessment and Scoring System) Certified in PBC (Practice Based Coaching).
Bettyann has years of experience in child development and is a proven leader in her ability to support and guide teachers a well as connect with families.
|Schdedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Infant||Toddler||Preschool & Kindergarten Readiness|
Our Flexible Pricing program enables all individuals and families to become active members and participants at a rate that fits their budgets.