Haverhill YMCA Before & After School Childcare
The Before and After School Program is a fun, educational program that helps elementary school children develop self-confidence, friendships, positive values, academic achievement, while building a sense of community. We offer care during school vacations, snow days, and half days. Each child registered for the school-age program also receives a Free YMCA Youth Membership. Licensed by the State of Massachusetts, Department of Early Education and Care.
Before school care begins at 7:00 am
After school care is from dismissal until 6:00 pm
Contact: Cathy Wolf, Senior Regional Director of Childcare Services at 978.374.0506 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE! We're experiencing a waitlist in our School Age program due to the ongoing staffing shortage locally, regionally and nationally. Please click the "Contact Us" button below, fill out the intake form, and a member of our staff will reach out to you when space becomes available and/or to discuss your options. Thank you!
Your child will enjoy engaging activities and more!
- Daily planned S.T.E.A.M. curriculum (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
- Social-emotional / team building activities
- Daily homework time
- Physical activity time
- FREE youth membership
- Nutritional dinner served daily
- Coverage on early release days, vacation weeks, holidays and snow days
- Enrichments such as: Yoga, Zumba, Art, Sports
- Bradford Elementary School - 118 Montvale Street, Bradford
- Golden Hill School - 140 Boardman Street, Haverhill
- Haverhill YMCA - 81 Winter Street, Haverhill
- Hunking School - 480 S. Main Street, Haverhill
- Pentucket Lake School - 252 Concord Street, Haverhill
- Silver Hill School - 675 Washington Street, Haverhill
- Tilton School - 70 Grove Street, Haverhill
PLEASE NOTE! Please click the "Contact Us" button below, fill out the intake form, and a member of our staff will reach out to you when space becomes available and/or to discuss your options. Thank you!
Meet the Director
Cathy Wolf has been working in EEC licensed School Age Child Care for more than 20 years. During that time, she also received an Associate Degree in sports and recreation. She began her career at Haverhill YMCA in 2012 as the Director of Child Care Services and is now the Senior Regional Director of Child Care Services.
|Number of Days||Before School -Weekly Rates||After School -Weekly Rates|
One of the biggest challenges for our communities today is the rapidly increasing cost of living AND the additional financial burden that has been brought on by the pandemic. We understand and we believe that every family & individual deserves the opportunity to enjoy their local YMCA and connect with their community again. This is why we continue to offer flexible income-based membership pricing!