PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
YMCA Personal Trainers are certified professionals with education and experience across many disciplines. Your trainer will customize a fitness plan to fit your needs, budget, and schedule.
TOP 5 REASONS TO WORK WITH A YMCA PERSONAL TRAINER...
MOTIVATION | ACCOUNTABILITY | KNOWLEDGE | SAFETY | INTENSITY
One-on-one or group training sessions!
Click here to fill out a brief form so you can get connected with one of our Personal Trainers!
All of Ys now offer drafting for personal training for your convenience. You can sign up for your chosen package and have your fee drafted monthly. Pay in full options are available also.
NUTRITION SESSIONS WITH OUR REGISTERED DIETITIANS
Single Session or 3 Session Package
BODY COMPOSITION SESSIONS
15 or 30 Minute Session Assessment
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Abstain from eating a meal and drinking large amounts of fluid at least 2 to 3 hours before the test.
- Drink enough fluids over the 24-hour period preceding the test to ensure normal hydration at the time of the test.
- Avoid exercising for 12 hours before the test.
- Avoid caffeine within 3 hours of the test.
- Empty bladder (urinate) at least 30 minutes prior to testing.
- Do not drink alcohol within 24 hours of the test.
- Please be aware that the methods used for body composition just provide an estimate. Furthermore, since body fat percentage estimates are influenced by a change in water content in the body throughout the day, please try to be consistent with the time of day that you get tested if you plan to track changes.