PLAY. LAUGH. LEARN. GROW.
YMCA Early Learning Center of Amesbury
12 South Hunt Road, Amesbury, MA 01913
Hours: 8:00 am -5:00 pm
The YMCA of the North Shore is pleased to collaborate with the Maples Crossing development team to offer licensed childcare for families in Amesbury and its surrounding communities. The brand new YMCA Early Learning Center of Amesbury is open! Our early education program offers a nurturing space for children to learn and grow through a creative curriculum with exceptional care.
Contact: Director Tamra Erickson, email@example.com, 978-408-2106
INFANTS (6 Weeks to 15 Months)
Enjoy a wholesome environment where your child will begin to discover the world around them. With low child-to-staff ratios, the staff creates individualized schedules to meet each child’s needs, and families receive daily communication from teachers, ensuring everyone stays on the same page when it comes to their care.
TODDLERS(15 Months to 2.9 Years)
With guidance throughout the day as they navigate social situations, children investigate cause and effect, relationships and build on essential early language and motor skills. Daily routines give children the opportunity to develop a sense of security, confidence, and willingness to engage in their environment as well as with their peers.
PRESCHOOL & PRE-K ( 3 - 5 Years)
Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs provide a safe, nurturing environment in which children can learn to communicate, cooperate and care about each other. Our low child-to-staff ratios give your preschooler one-on-one interaction with teachers. When your child takes part in our Preschool or Kindergarten Readiness program, they will have a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning. Our robust curriculum in our Pre-K program prepares children to become independent learners and develop self-confidence for sharing in a classroom setting.
Parent Handbook Intake Form Massachusetts State Childcare Assistance Funding
Your child will enjoy engaging activities
- The curriculum includes STEM, literacy, and the arts
- Materials for children to explore cause and effect, sensory play, and creativity
- Small class size allows our Y educators to engage with children individually
- Age-appropriate enrichment activities like creative movement, music & sports
- Nutritious snacks and outdoor play for healthy bodies
- Our gross motor skills space is filled with activities and stations designed for healthy development
- Serving Amesbury and its surrounding communities
- The Y follows CDC & EEC regulations and health & safety guidelines to ensure a safe space for every child
Our Y uses the Kaymbu app to ensure consistent communications with families. Here we share pictures, your child’s discoveries as well as developmental updates.
Learn more, Kaymbu Family Engagement
Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Flexible Pricing program enables all individuals and families to become active members and participants at a rate that fits their budgets.