WHAT OUR NEW YMCA AND A COMMUNITY OF SUPPORT WILL DO FOR CAPE ANN
- Provide a place where our community gathers, where everyone is welcome.
- Educate, nurture and engage our children.
- Help keep our population fit and healthy.
- Be a resource for water safety through swim lessons, lifeguard training, CPR certifications and more.
- Create a place for friendships to flourish: old, new, and reconnected friends.
- Foster an intergenerational culture where children, teens, young adults, families, and seniors will gather and interact.
- Encourage Y values; caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
Groundbreaking Ceremony - What a day!
September 24, 2019
Our New Construction Updates
Exciting news! Demolition is now underway at the site of the old Fuller School. The administration annex is coming down, making way for the foundation of our new Y for Cape Ann. The main school building will be next, including the school's gym and auditorium. Demolition of the existing buildings will continue through late November. We are thrilled to have reached this important milestone! Please stay tuned here for the latest building updates.
New Y Highlights
Mollie and John Byrnes
Elaine and David McKechnie
Capital Campaign Staff
Marge Cregg | Chief Advancement Officer | YMCA of the North Shore
Tim Flaherty | Executive Director | Cape Ann YMCA
Chris Lovasco | CEO | YMCA of the North Shore
Jack Meany | Director of Special Projects | YMCA of the North Shore
Jane Stark | Executive Director of Development | YMCA of the North Shore
Chrissy Cahill | Major Gifts Officer | YMCA of the North Shore
Cape Ann YMCA Board of Directors
Marianne Smith, President