MEANINGFUL MEMBERSHIP: THE Y IS A PLACE AND A PURPOSE
WHILE YOU ENJOY YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY, YOUR Y IS CREATING LASTING CHANGE FOR TOMORROW.
You may know us for our fitness centers. Maybe you know your local Y for camp. Maybe it’s where you learned to swim. We want you to know us for more than just our facilities and programs! We want you to know us for the people we serve, the cause we drive, the connection and belonging we create, and the change we make right in your local community! As a member of your local YMCA, you are part of so much more than a place to work out. You share in a mission to strengthen the community, every single day! CLICK HERE to see what members are saying about safety at our Y.
Please note: We are excited to offer the use of our facilities to members of our neighboring Ys through reciprocity, however, in order to ensure we are able accommodate our YMCA of the North Shore members, all classes and programs that require advance sign up or have limited equipment/spaces availability (i.e. pickleball, cycle and aqua exercise), and our outdoor pool centers and splash parks are limited to YMCA of the North Shore members only.
Join the Y Meaningful Membership Membership Amenities Manage Your Membership
2023 MEMBERSHIP RATES
|Membership Category||2023 Rate|
|1 Adult (30+)||$63/month|
|1 Adult Family (children 0-21)||$79/month|
|2 Adult Family||$112/month|
|3 Adult Family||$132/month|
2 Adult Senior(65+)
JOINER FEE: The Joiner Fee is a one-time fee that helps us improve our facilities.
- Adult memberships - $30
- 2 and 3-Adult memberships - $50
- NEW! Seniors - $0
We are committed to keeping the Y affordable for everyone. Our Flexible Membership Rates are available for both families and individuals.
- Income-based for households with children with income up to $110,000/year
- Income-based for adult households with income up to $80,000/year
Get started with Flexible Pricing:
- Submit your online application by clicking the "Flexible Pricing" button below.
- Our team will reach out (usually within a few hours to1 business day!) to let you know what your income based rate will be.
- In some cases, we also need to verify your income. If so, our team will send you a secure link to upload your tax returns (Form 1040), or other documentation that confirms your selected income range.
To get connected with one of our membership specialists, please fill out the form below, or email your local Y contact below:
Cape Ann YMCA - Joe Dapper firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Beverly YMCA - Aynsley Harrington email@example.com
Haverhill YMCA - Jaclyn McCrillis firstname.lastname@example.org
Ipswich Family YMCA - Kaitlyn Cotter email@example.com
Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA - Jane Rizza firstname.lastname@example.org
Plaistow Community YMCA - Jaclyn McCrillis email@example.com
Salem YMCA - Mary Sholds firstname.lastname@example.org