AT THE Y WE ARE MORE THAN A GYM
Welcome to the Ipswich Family YMCA! We have all of the amenities you and your family need to be together, play together, and stay healthy together.
Sign up here
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment, indoor pool, outdoor pool/waterpark
- Hundreds of group exercise classes including, Zumba, aqua aerobics, strength training, yoga, bootcamp and more
- FREE Kids Club Babysitting - children can play and learn while you get your workout in
- Childcare, sports, summer camp, senior programs, special events, and more
- Volunteer opportunities through our national initiative "Togetherhood"
After School Program at Camp Cedar Mill Rowley
LEARN, EXPLORE, THRIVE AT OUR NEW AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM AT CAMP CEDAR MILL
390 Wethersfield St, Rowley, MA
What adventures will we have today? Your child will experience the benefits of an enriching After School Care program with the fun of the outdoors! Our After School Care program helps elementary school children develop self-confidence, interpersonal relationships, and positive values while enhancing their education, sense of community belonging, and love for the outdoors.
NATURE IS THE HEALTHIEST CLASSROOM
- Provides child-centered learning in nature
- Develops building blocks for future S.T.E.M success
- Builds a sense of community
- Encourages a love for physical activity
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
- The program will run 3-6 pm and serves Rowley and Ipswich.
- Transportation from school
- Daily homework time
- Gross and fine motor activities
- Enrichment activities like climbing, yoga, and sports
- Arts and crafts
- Healthy snacks
- S.T.E.M activities
- Literacy activities
For more information contact Sarah Reed email@example.com
*Pending EEC Licensure
Jr. Celtics Youth Development
We are thrilled to collaborate with the Boston Celtics again for our recreational basketball program!
Ages 2 – 5*
Skill development program featuring opportunities for young children to be physically active in a fun environment. Learn fundamental movement, social/emotional skills, and overall motor skills. Team concepts/principles are taught including group skill competitions.
- 12-week program (Nov. 18 – Feb. 20)
- Rookie Green: Ages 2 & 3 | four-foot hoop
- Rookie Gold: Ages 4 & 5 | six-foot hoop
Jr. Celtics Youth Development League (JCYDL)
AVAILABLE AT OUR MARBLEHEAD YMCA LOCATION ONLY
Ages 6 – 15
Youth basketball league teaching fundamental basketball skills. Emphasis on a healthy player/coach development based on the core values of what it means to “BE A CELTIC.”
- 12-week program (Nov. 18 – Feb 20)
- Pro division: Ages 6 – 8 | Size 27.5 ball, 8-foot hoop
- Allstar division: Ages 9 – 11 | Size 28.5 ball, 9-foot hoop
- MVP Division: Ages 12-15, regulation size ball and hoop
- One-hour practice, one-hour game
- During Week 1 participants set benchmark score in “Jr. Celtics Basketball Drills”
- During the final week, participants are re-tested in drills to measure improvement
- Top 10% improvers earn an exclusive prize as a Jr. Celtics All-Star
Custom co-branded uniforms for each participant
Rookie Hoops Shooting Shirt
Youth Development League Jersey
Part of the USA Swim Lesson Provider Network
SAFE & CONFIDENT SWIMMERS START AT THE Y: SWIM LESSONS, COMPETITIVE SWIM TEAM AND MORE!
Join Sharks Swim Academy and learn to swim! Sharks Swim Academy is backed by more than 150 years of YMCA swim lessons expertise. At each level including water discovery, acclimation, movement, stamina, stroke development, and mechanics, children gain the skills to become strong, confident, safe swimmers. Our certified swim instructors will teach your child to be safe around water.
Our Ys offer full-service swim programs for ages 6 months & up with a variety of programming options: swim lessons, swim team, adaptive swim programs for children with special needs, aqua exercise, leadership development, lifeguard training. Warm, welcoming pool environment for the whole family that includes a wide variety of open swim hours to choose from. Join at any time, monthly drafting fee with no commitment. Our instructors have been trained in the latest swim curriculum from Y-USA. Our evidence-based program is proven effective to quickly teach children how to swim and be safe around water. Clearly defined progressions help advance non-swimmers to elite-level competitive swimmers.
Click here for NEW Sharks Training Academy Pilot Program at our Cape Ann YMCA!
REGISTER FOR PRESCHOOL & YOUTH SHARKS SWIM ACADEMY BELOW: