AT THE Y WE ARE MORE THAN A GYM
Welcome to the Plaistow Community YMCA! We have all of the amenities you and your family need to be together, play together and stay healthy together.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment, Ultimate Obstacle Course
- Hundreds of group exercise classes including, Zumba, aqua aerobics, strength training, yoga, bootcamp and more
- FREE Kids Club Babysitting - children can play and learn while you get your workout in
- Childcare, outdoor preschool, sports, summer camp, special events and more
- Volunteer opportunities through our national initiative "Togetherhood"
Preschool Child Care
YMCA Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs provide a safe, wholesome environment in which children can learn to communicate, cooperate and care about each other. Our low staff-to-child ratios give your preschooler one-on-one interaction with teachers.
Our Y provides hundreds of families across the North Shore with high quality educational opportunities to give your child the best possible start towards elementary school. When your child takes part in our Preschool or Kindergarten Readiness program, they will have a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning.
Our robust curriculum in our Pre-K program prepares children to become independent learners and develop self-confidence for sharing in a classroom setting. Through curriculum themes based on the interests of older children we focus on the areas of pre-reading, math and science skill development. Children are immersed in social interactions with peers and adults, giving them the tools they need to succeed in and out of the school environment.
Enrichment Included! Our YMCA education programs also include age appropriate enrichment activities like swimming, gymnastics, sports, fitness, dance, music and outdoor play. We are committed to the physical well being of all our children and provide weekly activities based on age and developmental levels. All of these enrichment activities are included in the weekly tuition.
Ultimate Ninja Obstacle Course
Ultimate Ninja Obstacle Course, Unlimited Fun!
Check out our new space with a whole new schedule of activities for all ages to enjoy. Train like a NINJA! Have a birthday party with a kick! Fun for adults too...train for an obstacle course run. Have fun with the whole family. For more information, contact Matthew Chmielewski, email@example.com.
- Our Youth Ninja Open Gym is free with a Family Membership and a Youth Membership
- Our Teen Ninja Open Gym is free with a Family Membership and a Teen Memberships
- A guest fee applies to all other membership categories.
- Open Ninja times will no longer be included with reciprocity. The YMCA guest fee will apply.