JOIN US FOR SQUASH
Squash is for all ages, abilities and backgrounds. The game fosters camaraderie, facilitates competition and encourages healthy lifestyles.
Booking Squash Courts
- Link to Register for Courts https://clublocker.com/login
- Court Booking Process and Guidelines
- By joining Club Locker and affiliating with the Lynch/van Otterloo Squash Courts you will be able to keep up with the most recent squash news.
Squash Court Rules
- Proper Footwear Required: Only solid white, non marking shoes, sneakers should be worn on the squash courts.
- Safety is top priority: Protective eyewear is required at all times.
- Let’s leave the weights in the Gym: the use of weights, medicine balls or other fitness equipment is not permitted.
- Sticky shoes are no fun!: No food, gum or beverages are permitted in the courts.
- Let’s leave it to the experts: Only Y staff lead Health & Wellness classes are permitted on the courts. All self faced exercises other than Squash are not permitted
- Supervision is key: Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on courts unless accompanied by Y staff member or an adult.
- Raise a Racquet
- Summer Box Leagues
- Youth Lessons