SAME COMMUNITY, NEW FACILITY, ENDLESS OPPORTUNITY
It's time to join your new Glen T. Macleod YMCA
To learn more, please contact Helene Feeley email@example.com
Enjoy all of the great programs, expert support, community, and services you have come to love PLUS additional services and amenities including:
- Ample parking for easy access to your new Y!
- Breakwater Cafe from the Serenitee Restaurant Group where you can enjoy great food and gather with friends and family. Click here for the menu!
- Dedicated spin & yoga studios so you can improve in mind and body
- NEW Early Learning Center with 5 classrooms for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- New secure and state-of-the-art Kid’s Club Babysitting space so your children can have fun while you enjoy your workout
- Preschool gymnastics space and program so children can play, explore and build confidence
- Jr. Celtics Basketball in a new state-of-the-art gymnasium where kids will shoot hoops and make new friends
- New aquatic fitness including Aquatic Boot Camp with water-based treadmills and spin bikes in our 8-lane 25-yard pool
- Outdoor splash park & recreation area where your family can splash and play while enjoying more time together
- Outdoor TURF field for group exercise, small group training, sports leagues, and recreational events
- Traumatic brain injury recovery programs to support those in our community who have experienced a brain injury
- Physical Therapy Gloucester, in affiliation with Addison Gilbert
Are you looking for childcare?
Look no more! We have a brand new state-of-the-art early education center. Be part of a supportive, nurturing environment where children explore and discover a love for learning.
- Childcare classrooms for ages 6 weeks - 5 years
- Engaging age-appropriate activities
- Dedicated gross motor skills space
- Age-appropriate outdoor play areas
- Splash park, gymnastics, and enrichment rooms
- Dedicated, supportive, and qualified teaching staff
- Learn more and secure your child's spot today for enrollment in January by contacting Director, Angela Cresta firstname.lastname@example.org