SUMMER OF ADVENTURE, LIFETIME OF MEMORIES
Camps offer children positive developmental experiences that build confidence through skill-building activities suited to their age. Campers are able to explore creativity, teamwork and leadership in a wide range of physically active programs that influence lifelong healthy living. They also have the opportunity to enjoy an outdoor environment where they develop an appreciation of nature.
Summer Camp plays an important part in the lives of our communities’ youth as they develop towards adulthood. Children realize important life lessons and make memories each day as they learn from their surroundings and peers. Whatever interest your child has, there is a Y camp for them. Led by caring, highly trained staff, you can rest assure that your child is in a safe, nurturing environment.
Learn skills, achieve, develop character, stay active and have fun!
Camp Tricklin' Falls Camp Guide
Haverhill & Plaistow Y Camp Guide
Camp Tricklin' Falls
140 Haverhill Rd, East Kingston NH, 603.642.9622
Camp Tricklin’ Falls offers 14 acres where campers kayak, swim, play sports and explore the Powwow River. Campers enjoy the archery range, arts and craft pavilion, 55’ climbing tower and challenge course, nature and wilderness discovery stations, sports fields and weekly fun-filled themes. Each and every day campers realize that Camp Tricklin' Falls is more than just a summer camp, it’s a place filled with positive experiences, friends, memories and fun
Tricklin' Falls also offers a wide range of specialty camps. Does your child love theater? How about adventure? We have you covered.
YMCA Leadership Camps
Leader-In-Training (Lit) Camper Grades: 6-8 Counselor-In-Training Jr. (Cit Jr.) Camper Grades: 9-11
Counselor-In-Training Sr. (Cit Sr.) Camper Grades: 10-11
Contact Matthew Chmielewski, Camp Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Rent Camp?
Camp Tricklin’ Falls is available for large and small seasonal rentals. Swim, canoe, or kayak in the Powwow River under the qualified care of Y life guards and boating staff. Fun family activities including staff supervised archery or try climbing the 55’ climbing tower and low ropes challenge course. Enjoy our basketball, volleyball courts, softball field, nature trails, water front and playing fields. We also offer an outdoor kitchen and catering prep station. Our outdoor amphitheater and stage with seating for 250, six Adirondack cabins, picnic tables and our 30'x40' pavilion for picnics or outdoor catered events. Contact Matthew Chmielewski, Camp Director, email@example.com
Specialty Camps at the Haverhill and Plaistow YMCAs
Summer camp at the Haverhill YMCA and Plaistow Community YMCA has options for every child's interests in a fun, supportive environment with highly trained staff. We offer exciting opportunities to have the best summer ever! There is something for everyone. Join us!
81 Winter Street Haverhill, MA
- Gymnastics Camp from 4.5 years through grade 8 - contact Lyndsey Delp firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adventure Camp for grades 5-8 - contact Tim Norton email@example.com
- Shoe City Explorers for grades 1 through 5 - contact Sherry Freeburn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Half Day Summer School for grades 1-6 - contact Sherry Freeburn email@example.com
PLAISTOW COMMUNITY YMCA
175 Plaistow Road, Plaistow NH
- All Sports (indoor courts, outdoor fields and weekly swim trips) from 4 years through grade 6 - contact Donovin Ford-Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Star Sports (boys basketball, girls basketball, floor hockey, flag football) for grades 1 through 8 - contact Donovin Ford-Hayes email@example.com
- Specialty Camp (Nerf, Pixar, Science Explorers, Builders) for grades 2-8 - contact Meghan Gulbrandsen firstname.lastname@example.org