Due to an upcoming gymnastics meet, the following Open Gymnastics times are canceled:
- Youth open gym Friday, November 22nd, 2:30 pm
- Preschool open gym Saturday, November 23rd, 7:15 am
- Team open gym Saturday, November 23rd, 12:00 pm
- Youth open gym Saturday, November 23rd, 1:00 pm
- Preschool open gym Sunday, November 24th, 11:00 am
- Youth open gym Sunday, November 24th, 12:00 pm
AT THE Y WE ARE MORE THAN A GYM
Welcome to the Greater Beverly YMCA! We have all of the amenities you and your family need to be together, play together and stay healthy together.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment, functional fitness space, long course pool, outdoor pool
- Hundreds of group exercise classes including, Zumba, aqua aerobics, strength training, yoga, bootcamp and more
- FREE Kids Club Babysitting - children can play and learn while you get your workout in
- Childcare, gymnastics, swim lessons, sports, summer camp, senior programs, special events and more
- Volunteer opportunities through our national initiative "Togetherhood"
Enroll Now! Beverly Y Early Education Center
NEW SPACES, NEW SMILES, NEW MEMORIES TO MAKE!
Check out our new Early Education Center, 9 new classrooms for infant and toddler education, a new playground, and more!
Join us for our creative curriculum, caring staff, fun engagement and lasting friendships.
Enroll now or come in for a tour!
For more information, please contact Gina Coughlin 978-564-3485 or email@example.com
Gymnastics, Cheer and Tumbling Programs
GYMNASTICS, CHEER AND TUMBLING PROGRAMS
Programs you will flip for! We offer gymnastics classes and competitive teams in Beverly, Haverhill and Marblehead and competitive cheer in Beverly and Marblehead. Our progressive lessons help children fine-tune their talents and love of the sport. With experienced instructors leading the way, students are excited and motivated to learn new skills each week. Gymnasts at every level will receive a unique, fun, and rewarding experience!
Sports and Recreation Programs
SPORTS AND RECREATION PROGRAM
Youth Sports and Recreation
The Y nurtures the potential of children through sports by strengthening character in our youth, engaging families, and building lasting relationships. Youth learn new skills, make new friends, develop essential character traits, and set individual and team goals. Our programs improve self-confidence, promote diversity and build skills. From soccer, basketball, t-ball and floor hockey, to karate and rock climbing the Y has something to keep your child active and engaged for every season.
Adult Sports and Recreation
The kids don't have to have all the fun! Whether you’re a serious athlete or enjoy pick up basketball we applaud your commitment to leading a staying active. At the Y, we offer an array of wellness challenges, sports leagues and conditioning classes for adults. We invite you to meet new people, try something new, or stay active and connect with friends at the Y! Basketball, volleyball, pickleball, flag foot-ball? We have you covered.