AT THE Y WE ARE MORE THAN A GYM
Welcome to the Greater Beverly YMCA! We have all of the amenities you and your family need to be together, play together and stay healthy together.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment, functional fitness space, long course pool, outdoor pool
- Hundreds of group exercise classes including, Zumba, aqua aerobics, strength training, yoga, bootcamp and more
- FREE Kids Club Babysitting - children can play and learn while you get your workout in
- Childcare, gymnastics, swim lessons, sports, summer camp, senior programs, special events and more
- Volunteer opportunities through our national initiative "Togetherhood"
Enroll Now! NEW Beverly Y Early Education Center
NEW SPACES, NEW SMILES, NEW MEMORIES!
Check out our new Early Education Center, 9 new classrooms for infant and toddler education, a new playground, and more!
Join us for our creative curriculum, caring staff, fun engagement and lasting friendships.
Enroll now or come in for a tour!
Kiwanis and Baseline Basketball Schedules
We are so glad to partner with Beverly Kiwanis and Baseline Basketball to offer a fun-filled, action-packed program for all ages. Building confidence, team work and sportmanship is core to the Y's focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Click on the age/group below for schedules.
Kiwanis Basketball Schedules
Baseline Basketball Schedule
Greater Beverly YMCA Camps
SUMMER OF ADVENTURE, LIFETIME OF MEMORIES
Our camps offer children positive developmental experiences that build confidence through skill-building activities suited to their age. Campers are able to explore creativity, teamwork and leadership in a wide range of physically active programs that influence lifelong healthy living. They also have the opportunity to enjoy an outdoor environment where they develop an appreciation of nature.
Summer Camp plays an important part in the lives of our communities’ youth as they develop towards adulthood. Children realize important life lessons and make memories each day as they learn from their surroundings and peers. Whatever interest your child has, there is a Y camp for them. Led by caring, highly trained staff, you can rest assure that your child is in a safe, nurturing environment.